Welcome to the Missoula County Land Records Research Page.
Please use the menu at the top of the page to search for currently scanned plats and documents for Missoula County.
By using this system, the user accepts the disclaimer on the Disclaimer Tab.
Google has identified an issue opening PDF documents using Google Chrome browser.
A temporary work-around for this is to right-click any PDF link and choose 'Open link in incognito window'.
- Added MAP link to COS and SUB search results. This will zoom to the survey in the Property Information System web application.
- Added Township/Range/Section Link to various results for direct link to location in Property Information System web application.
- Updated to 100% responsive design
- Added Document Legal Description search
- Added Document Advanced search
- Added Document Geocode search
- Added Recent CCRF search
- Updated Grantor/Grantee name search.
- Added Document ID Search.
- Added additional document information expander w/ Releated Documents and Legal Description information.
- Added Date, Keyword search to petition search.
- Added petition search.
- Added name, taxid search for Documents.
While Missoula County has made all attempts to ensure the correctness and suitability of information under our control and to correct any problems or errors which have been
brought to our attention, no representation or guarantee can be made as to the correctness or suitability of that information or any other linked information presented,
referenced, or implied. No endorsement is intended or made of any hypertext link, product, service, or information either by its inclusion or exclusion from this system.
The information provided throughout the Missoula County Research/Document Search Page is for reference only so
anyone using this information should first consult original records and personally verify the accuracy of any
and all information/data provided on this system
For information security purposes, the computer systems that host Missoula County and other County websites employ software programs to monitor network traffic to
identify unauthorized attempts to compromise its devices. These attempts to cause damage could be subject to legal action. This would include attempts by anyone to
‘mine’ or grab data from any of our web servers for personal use.
This site is subject to changes/modifications without prior notification.
Please send and questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.